- We participate sensibly showing respect for the traditional dances of other cultures
- We do our best to dance in time with the beat of the music
- We work as a team with the other dancers
Te Reo - Kai Term 3 and 4 2015
familiar food vocabulary
and say the words correctly.
Term 2 PE
Learning intention: We are learning to send objects accurately
Success Criteria: I can …
Roll the ball along the ground towards the target
Step forward with my opposite foot
Point towards the target
Explain what I am trying to do when playing Skittles
(Players should take turns to use under arm throwing skills to send objects to knock over the cones)
2015 Term 2
We are learning to:
Measure the distance travelled by each toy in standard or non-standard units eg block lengths, straw lengths etc.
Estimate – good guess
We measure and estimate different distance our toys travelled. We even got a few of the estimates right!
Our next step for learning:
· is to measure distances carefully in appropriate unitsto use centimetres or metres to measure the distance our cars/toys can go.
- create a self-portrait
- talk about my own art work and artwork created by others
- To create a portrait where my facial features are the right size and shape and are drawn in the right place on my face.
- All facial features are in proportion and correctly placed.